A Parent-Child Music Together® Class is:
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child’s music environment-regardless of their own musical abilities.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
45 minutes of PURE FUN every week!
Conservatory of Musical Arts Music Together Classes – Three Convenient Locations:
Haddonfield, Voorhees & Medford, NJ
For more information, please visit www.mommyandmesouthjersey.com
Music Together art & logo design copyright ©1992–2002 Music Together LLC. Music Together was developed by the Center for Music and Young Children, Princeton NJ. Music Together, CMYC, and Center for Music and Young Children are registered trademarks. For more Music Together locations: www.musictogether.com • 1-800-728-2692